Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Brazil day 1

I am at my grandparent's house! Finally. Laila, their dog, got really day since the lady time I saw her.

I cannot wait to see my uncle marcio, my aunt isabela, and my cousin Pedro. I miss them all a lot.

Talking about about presents. . .
I've received...

- about 100 pairs of undies
- about 100 pairs of baby-bras
- a bag of: 3 thick skrunchies, 12 thin skrunchies, 6 elastic skrunchies, and 3 different colored piranias.

After having breakfast, we went to the beach. We had fun for a while, but then... It rained on us!! So we had to leave. When we got home, we took a shower, because we were covered in sand. I grabbed the shampoo and I discovered it was pink! I love pink. And anyways... When do you see a pink shampoo? Well, it was cool. Now we are watching a movie. It is called "The Grinch". I don't like it that much, but my brother does'so I just have to watch. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment