Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This year and next..

Hi to all the people. I am finishing the 1st semester of 6th grade. On winter vacation I'll be coing to Santa Cruz Resort for y mommy's b-day. Then August 8th I'm going to Brazil (rio) to see my grandparents. I'm really excited, I haven't seen them for a while and also want to find out how things are going between Laura and Pedro.

This year December 19th from 5:15 to whenever you want to leave (4:00 AM tops! haha), I'm celebrating my bat-mitzva!! After the ceremony most people do huge parties and dance all night long. Well I'm going to do a smaller one because...
I'M GOING TO SEE ALL YOU PEEPS TO BOSTON (finnally) JULY 2010!!! BE READY!!!
Well that's pretty much it for now, I guess I'll just tell you about Santa Cruz when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment