Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

In Brazil

Today we woke up at 4:00 am to get to the airport at 5:00. We were going to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In the airplane, we had lots of fun and the time flew right by. Why?, you ask, because in front of every seat of the plane there was a tiny touch-screen that had games, music, movies, and much more. I watched 2 movies: 17 again and Little Miss Sunshine. I also played 2 games: Crunchy the Snake and Battleship. I also listened to the whole Hannah Montana the Movie CD. It was great! We had breakfast at Dunkin´ Donuts and on the plane. At DD, we had a donut each, and a juice box. On the plane, we had bread & butter, milk, yogurt and an alfajor.

When we got to Rio, we went to this bufet were we ate rice, french fries, meat, salad, and finally, CAKE.

Now we are at my grandparent´s house chilaxin´.

Well unfortunatelym, that´s prety much it for now, TTYL,
-Deborah Elberg

PS: I´m sending a million hugs & kisses to my bff, friends from Chile, and especially....
my daddy, my grandparents, my turtles and my puppy, Spotty, who unfortunatly can´t be here right now, but I miss them all a lot!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment