Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This week

This week is my bat mitzva and i have pneumonia. Yesterday I went to the docton and he sent me to the hospital and the took blood from under my elbow and i did an x-ray of my thorax. They concluded i have pneumonia but i hope not contageous...

Anyway... I don't feel that bad. Well, on to good things, my doctor and mom say tomorrow my pneumonia is going to be ok... my uncle, aunt, and cousin are going ton get here tonight. My grandparents tommorow night. Im sooo excited and (I know I sound selfcentred but) I know I'm going to do great on saturday! Wish me luck!
PS: Even though some of my really good friends arent going to be able to come, I wish you could and miss you a loooooooooooooottttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment