Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014

Can you believe it's 2014 already? So many things have happened in my life. I am doing really well in school, although now its summer here so I'm on vacation. I've just returned from a ten day camp (like literally camp; in tents) and I survived wohoo!
In March I start junior year on the math and physics program at my school. I'm really excited, I have a feeling that it's going to be a really fun year, especially because I have a trip to Israel at the end of the year with my class and I wish it were sooner I can't wait.
Also in 2013 I started dating the best guy in the world and we've been together for a little over six months now so I'm very happy because I feel safer now. Like I'm never alone. I'm enjoying life a little more, and I'm so thankful for that. He's the best.
Now in February I'm going with him to Viña del Mar, which I'm excited for but also a little nervous, but I think I'll be fine.
It's funny to think that I started this blog like 5 years ago!! That's a lot. I've been thinking of writing new types of posts like tips or my favorites or stuff like that. If you have any suggestions please do let me know.
What else, let's see...
Today's my dad's birthday. I made him this really cool card. It's green on the outside and has two eyes sticking out. It has pointy teeth on the opening and when you open it it's black with a red tongue, throat and uvula all sticking out, he loved it. I wrote the messsage under the tongue. Really proud of my creation.


1 comment:

  1. Debbie, my love, you are the best woman that I have ever know in my hole life, you are kind, cute, beautiful, lovely, friendly, sexy, and many things more that make you a special girl, that makes special the life of her family, friends, all the people she knows, and specially her boyfriend, me. You are the best in all the things you do, keep writing, is one of many gifts you have, as playing guitar and piano, singing, doing art, writing too as I already said, and many more we know you have. Just keep doing all the things you want, you are the best in all of them, you have my support, and you know that.
    I love you so much,
    always yours.
    Martín

    ReplyDelete