Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Summer Vacation at Home

 The ant exterminators came today, so, since it's toxic, we sent spotty to a hotel for dogs. Me and my brother, Rafi, went to my grandma's house. A few days ago we saw the movie Bolt. It wasn't that good. Today we saw this movie about a chihuahua which was excellent. I love the idea of friendship between a chihuahua and a german sheopard. Today we washed my mom's car with the hose while the car played Hannah Montana  msic. Then it got dark and my mom was jumping around with us. I love it when my mom is in a good mood. I wished my dad was there too, but he was working after hours, as usual. Sadly there's nothing I cando about it, I wish I could.I wen't to see Dr. Pedro today. My ear's hurting, again. But, just as I thought, it was because of the pool. He almost made wear earplugs for the rest of my life, but he didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment