Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trip to Brazil

May 15th I took off to Brazil, with my mom and my brother. My dad had a worktrip to Paris, France (but says his hotel is way too shabby...). He's going to meet my grandma in Israel, and then we'll meet back in Santiago.

Well right now it's Thursday but we actually left on Saturday, so I'll tell you a little bit of what we've done. Up until now we've gone to the beach 3 times: One to Leblon and 2 to Leme. We ate lunch at a meat rodizzio restorant and ordered pizza twice. We ate sausages with baked potatoes and lots of black beans. Oh and nuggets. (hehe).

We went to the movies to see Alice in wonderland. It's very good. Ummm... let's see...

We also went to my cousins house. Oh, and after the movie we sat at Chaika Chaica to have dinner. I had a sandwich and a milkshake!! :) Infront of that there was a really cool shoestore and I got these really cool and weird shoes... They're awesome!!! I'll upload a picture of them next week!!

Until now, besides the shoes I got this cute red vest with white polka dots, theese pusple sunglasses at the beach, and my aunt gave a pair of black flats with white polkadots (you can tell I really like polka dots...)

Today it was rainy and cloudy (but not cold, i'm in shorts and a T-shirt), so we couldn't go to the beach. :( So after we had breakfast, we went to a museum with my cousin Pedro and his grandma from his mother's side, Maria Glaucia. We saw an exposition about Albert Einstein and a 3D movie explaining his theory. E=Mc². It was very interesting. Soon we'll be having lunch and after lunch I think we're going to the movies in the Barra Shopping. (I think).

Well that's about it up to now so I'll write more later in the week...

Ps: I miss my daddy very much!! So I'd like to send a special "I miss u" to some people...
  • Omi
  • Tata
  • Daddy
  • Spotty
  • Anakin
  • Pelusa
  • Friends in general

No comments:

Post a Comment