Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

We have reached the end of 2010.

Ok, so I´m finishing year 7 of school. Today, Monday, I´m begining (with my right foot, If you get what I´m sayin´) my last week of school. Today is my end-of-the-year field trip (it lasted all day) and I really didn't want to get my lazy butt to school at 7:30 just to be there in time for math class, which is the only thing I had to do before my field trip, so I didn't, and a good friend of mine did the same and we slept in and we're gonna spend the afternoon in the pool!! :) tadah!

o(^_^o)
(o^_^o)
(o^_^)o
(doin' the victory dance)

Anyways, tomorrow I have a regular school day :( and a BIG math final, so... tough day tomorrow, I guess... Wednesday is a national holiday so no school yayyyyyy!!!!!! Ummm... Thursday is (omg!! there is someone watching disney's sleeping beauty at maxx volume across the street!! ODD) a normal day too, no tests, though. And Friday is my last day, I also have my final chorus presentation that day at 12:30 (in case anyone's interested), I'll be playing and singing (Elton John style) one of the songs by myself ("Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson), it's gonna be great.

So, yeah, 2010 has not been our year, with the earthquake and the tsunami and (omg!! now they're playing a hannukah song on the sax!! LOL) the miners... oh well, all we can do is hope for the best of next year and make the best of it,. I know I will.

PS: I am writing from my brand new red lap top, I'm guessing the tablet I wanted will just have to wait... Seriously, don't get me wrong, I just adoooooore this PC.
PSS: Yes, I know what the title says, but I will be cheking back in for new year and maybe to tell you about a little something on the 26th...

No comments:

Post a Comment