Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 1 (first full day)

Today we woke up and talked to our parents and dog, wich I miss like crazy.... :( Then I had breakfast and got dressed. Later Rafi and the boys went to the beach while me and my grandma went to get our nails done. I got my fingernails in red and my toenails in white.
Now I'm here writing while waiting for my brother to get back from the beach...
Later we'll probably be having lunch somewhere, going to the mall and then to the new year's party at a friend of my aunt Isabella's house, by the beach. I'll tell you tommorrow about our new year party and how it went.
PS: I have 4 mosquito bites already.
PSS: Mommy, Daddy, Spotty, Omi, Tata, I miss you a loooooot and would like to see you ASAP. Pretty please!!!! <3
PSSS: I got 2 Monica magazines and so did my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment