Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Do-nothing-Monday

2 more days untill my mom gets here, just wanted to let you know. Another new thing is that I, starting today, own a radio station called FM-Deborah-131.3. Haha, what I mean is I'm recording everything we do on my i-pod. Well, everything like touristicky. Is that even a word??
Anyway, today we basically did nothing all day cuz my grandparents had a lot of work to do (they still work, you know) untill 5, which is when we got up and went out (me, my bro and my grandma)
Allert: We interrupt your normal proggramming for a short message we decided to put here because if we don't we'll forget. (i'm blaming lots of people for my bad memory so i don't feel bad about myself, and since these people dont exist, guilt won't be a problem)
Note to self: When you get home, add Fireflies, Unwritten and Make it Shine to your iPod (yes, FYI, I very much like Victorious).
and went to the Praia Vermelha (red bach), more info on FM-Deborah 131.3. bazinga! It was cool, my brother, as usual, sees beach and/or pool water and races in immidiately, and thus he did.
We stayed for a while and then came home, and now my bro's listening to weird gutar hero 80's music on Youtube. We'll be eating soon.
TTYS
Debbie.
PS: still missing my parents, spotty, omi and tatalike h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment