Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday

Today we spent the morning making a blog for my brother ( www.rafepedia.blogspot.com ). He likes it a lot and I have to admit, I think it looks quite awesome. We had lasagna for lunch and then rested for a while. After that we took a car ride up the mountain, to try to go to the beach at the barra, but apparently the corcovado hill (where the famous crist is) is closed for weekends. Anyways, we ended up going to the Ipanema beach which was squeeky clean but the waves were so hard, it was literaly like a mini tsunami (ok maybe i'm exagerating, but they were very hard). We came home took a shower watched TV for a while and had hod dogs for dinner!!!! Delicious! :T
Now I'm blogging and listening to my brother fantasise about a life as a jedi and talking to a fake yoda "action figure". Must accept the level of funniness.
TTYS.
Debbie.
PS: still missing my parents, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment