Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday

Cloudy skies await us, again. We were going to go to the beach, but I bet it's going to rain on us again.
Yesterday at the movies, we ended up watching Tangled (the weirdified story of Rapunzel).
Today I have absolutely no idea what we are going to do; I have a stomach ake; my bro's at pedro's; and it's cloudy... what to do?
Oh, well, I'll tyalk to you later I guess.
PS: still missin my parents, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

...after doin´stuff...
This afternoon we went to a really good restorant with a very bad name; Gloria´s Tabern. And then vovo, vovo, rafi, pedro and I went to he ice skating rink, it was fun but it was too far, too long, too crouded and soo over protective. Later we came back home, took us about an hour, had barely any dinner (our choice) and talked to our parents. Then we read a little and went to sleep.
PS: Still missin my parents, Spotty, omi, and tata like h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment