Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Teresopolis, Brazil

Today, it was very, extremely sunny. So, we took the smart way out, did something different. We went out of town and up the mountain, because with a day like this, the beach would've had more peaple than water. So we went up to Teresopolis, a small town located in the mountains, near the "famous crist". There, there's a pool filled with freezing cold spring water. My granpa and Rafi went there. Technically you're supposed to pay to get in, but if you're older than 65 or younger than 13 you can get in free. Cool, huh?
Meanwhile, me and my grandma went to this really big craft fair (which actually had pretty much only jewelery and clothes) and then we went to the nearby mall (which wasn't a mall persay). I got a shirt, a vest and new PJ's. My grandma got a beach dress.
After we finnished we had lunch at this really good buffet. Then we came home.
Now we're at home preparing to eat pizza and resting after a long day and 2 very long car rides.
TTYS,
Debbie.
PS: still missing my parents, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment