Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday



Today we woke up and had breakfast. Until 4, we stayed at home cuz I had a prety bad tummy ache. Later we went to the rio sul mall and I got 2 books at the bookstore; Nicholas Sparks´The Last Song and Dear John.














Then we had a meal at a restorant called Chaika. Me and my brother had a burger and a shake, my grandma had water and a waffle and my granpa had a burger and a coke. There was a weirdo sitting next to us yapping and yelling about taxes, and 1000% of something, and air conditioning and something about Hillary Clinton!! It was quite annoying...
In a little while my dad will get home from work and me, my dad, mom and rafi are going to play UNO on msn each on one computer. FUN!
Well that was my day...
ttys,
Debbie
PS: still missing my parents, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

3 comments: