Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Later Today...

There was I, happily watching the movie. Next thing I know, fade to black. Credits. Normaly credits would be at the end of the movie, like any normal movie. Nope! Not this time. The movie was at the cruitial moment, or at least as "cruitial" as it was ever going to get, and then, out of the blue... CREDITS. Lights were turned on, it had been about two hours since the movie had started, like normal film time, except like Spider Man 3 or something, and then they showed us out. Oh, well, weird stuff will be weird stuff. At least the movie theater was old and cultural-ish.
My brother had fun at his trip and I got a Tina magazine, and a really sweet ice cream which I was not able to finnish.
That was my day, TTYS,
Debbie.
PS: still missing my parents, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

3 comments:

  1. Liked the weather widget. Too bad it's raining in Rio. Love ya - dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papai adora Woody Allen:), tal pai, tal filha. Beijos! Mamae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom eu odiei o filme entao, maybe not in that aspect... :) miss u guys

    ReplyDelete