Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday-with mommy

Hi!! Ok, so I'm sooo totally psiched cuz my mom's here and have really big news to tell you, but I won't tell you just yet. (...mistery...muahahahahah!!!)ummm...appart from that today I read my book a lot... I'm on page 60 or somthing. I talked to my daddy on skype today and also to my grandparents (they're still learning how to use it).
Today we went to a mall like 40 mins from here without traffic called Downtown at the Barra. We got together with a friend of my mother's that works at a store there. All 4 of us had lunch at burger king but there it was high tech to the luxurious! It had flat screens for menus and the waitresses took your order on this tablet sort of thing and then they gave you a credit card type card that you had to hand in at the counter and they swiped it through this machine that gave them the number of your order and then your order was instantly ready. The problem was that I had to talk to 3 different people just to get a freakin' napkin!! Then it was impossible to find the b-room. Then we left and stoppen for coconut water at the beach. Rafi got all wet and he wasn't even wearing a bathing suit and we had no towels... :S
We came home took a bath, my mom went out and got a new dress, and we had chicken and pastsa for dinner. Then we tryed to play yam but we got tired before finishing the game (actually before starting). That was our day. TTYS.
Debbie.
PS: Still missing my dad, spotty, omi and tata like h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment